[Noisebridge-discuss] Lack of due process when Cynthia forced to leave

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:25:12 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Matt Joyce <matt at nycresistor.com> wrote:

> While I open myself to comparisons to Hitler.  I do not enjoy the
> company of the insane.  I simply do not.  Most people don't as it
> turns out.  There's a reason for this.  The insane are by their very
> nature unstable.  And that is a cause for concern.  It's a distraction
> in every meaningful way.

I disagree.....I have always enjoyed the company of the insane, in
moderation....some of the insane are fucking hilarious! You just have to be
able to tell good crazy from bad crazy & keep em separated. Of course, some
people really walk that tightrope in between the two, & it can be a tough
call. I've always placed Cynthia in the "good crazy" category - if only
marginally so, at times - where, btw  - lest you think I'm picking on her
or being cruel - I also consider myself to be situated, most definitely.

I'm sick of talking about this. Next.

~Longshanks~