[Noisebridge-discuss] Drama

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:54:06 UTC 2012

Like I said, I didn't see the incident, I'm not even a member and only come
by a few times a month on average, and this is just my opinion, but I think
that having aggressive people walking around, confronting others, and
calling the cops when someone gets defensive is not a good thing.

Maybe I'm wrong, does anyone here think it is a good thing?