[Noisebridge-discuss] Which is better 5mof or Circuit Hacking Monday to share a new hardware project?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri May 4 22:49:17 UTC 2012

Boz, don't wait for maker faire or five minutes of fame - bring the thing
to noisebridge for circuit-hacking monday!  Mitch will be there and it's
the only forum where people can really come up to you and check it out.
Maker/DARPA faire isn't for weeks and it's all about taking acid and
eating fried sugar dough out of the trash cans anyway.

If your project is cool, you should definitely bring a few kits for sale
to circuithacking monday, because I and others will want to get our own
and build them.  Don't worry, it doesn't have to be super-duper easy it
can just be whatever prototype state you're working with.

see you soon,
-jake

BOZ wrote:
Wasn't sure which was best to share at attendance wise although prolly
do Monday either way as I want to show Mitch since its his "fault" it
exists and I got it done.

Not sure if booking would be right, not sure how many would show.

Would be proud to demo at the NB booth as its NB resource(this list) and
its people(Mitch Altman,Jonathan Foote and others) sharing knowledge
that helped me get my project done and make it something I am proud of.

BOZ