[Noisebridge-discuss] Another visit from Brazilian hackerspace guy

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 08:45:45 UTC 2012

Hi Alex,

You are welcome at Noisebridge.  I look forward to meeting you.  And I look forward to seeing your light painting project.  I'm sure lots of others will want to see it, too.  If you come on a Monday night, there will be lots of people.  Feel free to take photos at Noisebrigde -- just be sure to ask if there are people around, since some people don't like being photographed.

Happy travels.

Best,

Mitch.