[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Something you need to be aware of

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:46:46 UTC 2012

Gavin, I've treated you with nothing but respect after that incident and
still do. In addition, if I am going to get flamed for the incident that
happened with Tony, then let us. I am more then open to discuss the actual
facts, of what has happened instead of some account that is trying to make
me seem like a perpetrator, or awful person.

Let me be flamed, with what ever account Tony and others have. And then
let's talk about it as well with the whole community.

Cheers
Rayc