[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re: stop pretending to be me

Cynthiajustin Jakefrantisekdoer cynthiajustinjakefrantisekdoerr at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 00:33:52 UTC 2012

I wish you would top post.  Or top top post?  I have no idea why your .signature line
is at the top of your message.  Are you in a mirror universe?

________________________________
 From: leigh-mcinnis gaetjens <lmgaetjens at gmail.com>
To: "Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net" <Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 5:19 PM
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re:  stop pretending to be me

Leigh McInnis Gaetjens
PO box 150063
san rafael, ca 94915
lmgaetjens at gmail.com
415-572-4169

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "leigh-mcinnis gaetjens" <lmgaetjens at gmail.com>
Date: May 12, 2012 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] stop pretending to be me
To: "Cynthiajustin Jakefrantisekdoer" <cynthiajustinjakefrantisekdoerr at yahoo.com>

I am confused which of you is the real cynthia? Too much dramma here I'm utterly confused which of you is the legitmate cynthia and it sounds like cynthia contrubutues by keeping the place clean
So all u messy hackers should respect her more!
Leigh McInnis Gaetjens
PO box 150063
san rafael, ca 94915
lmgaetjens at gmail.com
415-572-4169

On May 12, 2012 5:07 PM, "leigh-mcinnis gaetjens" <lmgaetjens at gmail.com> wrote:

No mark is correct though its not cool its just the way things are on the internet even though its sad trolls exist on the net
>Leigh McInnis Gaetjens
>PO box 150063
>san rafael, ca 94915
>lmgaetjens at gmail.com
>415-572-4169
>
>On May 12, 2012 4:52 PM, "Cynthiajustin Jakefrantisekdoer" <cynthiajustinjakefrantisekdoerr at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>Mark:  You're a jerk.
>>

>>Cynthia:  That's how the Internet works.  There's not much you can do prevent someone from making an email address, making their name 'cynthia', and joining the Noisebridge-discuss mailing list.

 instead. Please, at the very least, while I decide what definitive to do about this.....include a disclaimer that you are not actually me and that you have, without my permission, assumed control of an email address that includes my name. If you are from the Noisebridge community, I do not consider this excellent behavior.