[Noisebridge-discuss] I was thinking about TSA's logic about throwing away liquids...

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon May 14 18:24:41 UTC 2012

Gopiballava Flaherty writes:

> There are trash cans in the airport all ready. Securing the trash cans
> at screening areas wouldn't do a whole lot.

A more general version of this is that TSA claims to secure flights and
not its own screening areas or pre-security parts of airports, so an
attack on the screening area could be seen as out of scope.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>      |  No haiku patents
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/        |  means I've no incentive to