[Noisebridge-discuss] I was thinking about TSA's logic about throwing away liquids...

Forrest Flanagan solenoidclock at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:04:34 UTC 2012

Dangerous chemistry isn't terribly hard, I get the feeling that most people
creative enough to think of something like "well, I could wear a sweater of
nitrated cotton, confine it, and blow a wing off" are either happy enough
or decent enough to find a better outlet than killing people in flying
boxes.