[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal Regarding Rob 2.0 and Cynthia Lee

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu May 24 01:56:08 UTC 2012

    I don't believe you that the vast majority prefer
anything in particular with respect to banning anyone.
1. majority of whom? Noisebridge members or Noisebridge
users or people who frequent Mission Street between 18th
and 17th or whom else?
2. I, a member of Noisebridge and user, like Cynthia and
like that she's around. I have no idea who Rob 2.0 is.
3. I hate that this banning topic continues to be bruited
in the mailing list. STFU and do your thing in the space  <---
and let others do their things; if you don't like others  <---
or their things, ask if they and their activities are  <---
constraining you and yours: if so, talk to them and  <---
negotiate a deal; if not, STFU and do your thing.  <---