[Noisebridge-discuss] Freedom isn't Free

William Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Mon May 28 20:33:11 UTC 2012

On May 28, 2012, at 1:28 PM, Jake wrote:

> bandit,
>
> while some people actually believe that wars establish right from wrong,
> the progress of those wars is more predictable than a WWF wrestling* match
> because it's based on funding.

Maybe it'd be worth having these discussions in person, rather than over the mailing list?

Frankly, I don't understand some of the emails on list that talk about anarchy as a political force, and I'd really like someone to just sit down and explain it, because I'm not getting it.  It sounds like advocating atheism because atheists are more effective when praying.

Will.