[Noisebridge-discuss] If you have a dual head DVI card you no longer need

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Wed Nov 7 05:23:32 UTC 2012

The new 3d graphics station at noisebridge could use one. Lower power
consumption is favored over speed for this resource, as the memory and
processor are the rate-limiting components for rendering.

We are making two machines, the slower one online sooner. Classes on 3d
model creation will be starting Monday sharing time with the Unity class;
I'd like to use the HD capability of the screens and will buy a card as a
last resort.

best
-AnB
-