[Noisebridge-discuss] i am a fool, or: lighting and LED strips for presentations

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Nov 12 06:43:29 UTC 2012

So about the only idea I've had for 5mof is "we should get better
lighting of the speakers", and after doing googles for 'cheap stage
wash' and 'follow spots for no price' I suddenly realise that maybe,
just maybe, we might have some expertise around here.

So, here's the challenge: a little lighting so we can light the
beautiful faces of our speakers at 5mof just in front of the
hackatorium projector (and the craft center) without washing out the
projection or shining bright lights, secret service-style, into the
faces of our audience.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Yours sincerely,

Danny

PS I just bought a bunch of mic holders for our many mic stands, and
me and daravinne re-arranged the AV stuff so that we can find
equipment for 5mof, and thus no-one else will be able to find anything
any more. JOKE. It is just to the right of where you thought it was.
Please mail or call me if you're using the AV before thursday, as we
tried to set it up to be easy to setup for then.

d.