[Noisebridge-discuss] Am Checking This Out

Matthew Meier wolfy at wlfy.it
Mon Nov 12 23:59:05 UTC 2012

Hi NoiseBridge,

My name is Matt Meier, most call me Wolfy. I'm newish to participating in
the hacker community but am a log time follower.

Got my first basic stamp in the 4th grade and have been microcontroller and
electronics addicted ever since. My most recent conquest was creating the
electronics for a Japanese Game Show in a box truck.

By day I am an IT consultant specializing in Linux/Mac admin and VoIP.

As I've been getting more involved I've been directed to you by a few
people saying that it's "my kind of place" so I thought I'd hop in and
introduce myself!

-Wolfy