[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for someone who could make a small welded object

Jennifer Mann simple.as.pi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:33:34 UTC 2012

Do you weld?

We need someone who could help us make a nifty welded object!  It is about
the size of a bread box (say 1.5 feet on a side).  Ideally, it will be TIG
welded aluminum, but TIG welded steel is the second option and MIG welding
is the third.  We've got a time line of about a week and a half, and we'll
pay your going rate.

Email me back if you're interested. Looking forward to hearing from you!

- Jenn "Space Helmet Girl" Mann

--
Jennifer Mann
MSE, Mechanical Engineering