[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen use for this Friday's hacker culture book release event?

Mike Higashi mhigashi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:01:12 UTC 2012

In honor of Gabriella Coleman's book release event at Noisebridge
this Friday (November 16th)...

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Coding_Freedom

... I'd like to make some gluten-free cornbread in the Noisebridge kitchen.
(She avoids gluten.)

This means I'd like to declare the prep area near the stovetop a wheat-free
and gluten-free zone beginning about 4pm, to avoid cross-contamination
while I start cleaning the area and then prep the cornbread.

I figure on making three loaves, so there'll be plenty to go around, which is
why there's an early start time. Given the available equipment, I can only
bake one loaf at a time.

The far end of the counter will still be available in case someone needs
to slice up a loaf of regular bread, or something.

Does anybody have concerns about temporarily restricting the use of
wheat products or ingredients containing gluten in the kitchen prep area?

Mike