[Noisebridge-discuss] Turkey Day @ Noisbridge

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 04:16:47 UTC 2012

We have 2 14 lb+ birds defrosting in brine.  enough cream of mushroom soup
and green beans to make about 12 servings of green bean cassarole.  2
cherry pies, 8 pudding cups and 4 boxes of stuffing.  More veggies would be
appreciated and potatoes (sweet and regular) would be  helpful too.   We
could also use bread or rolls and disposable dishes. And of course we need
people to eat it!  I plan on showing up around 11 and putting the bird in
as soon as it's ready (about 20 minutes)  The bird takes 1 hour 30 minutes
to prepare so that puts our expected eating time at just before 1pm.  We
should coordinate so that the sides are ready at that time so all the food
will be hot, extra yummy and we can eat it together as a singular meal
(rather than sides running out before the bird is done).  I will be using
at least one of the ovens and one of the burners.  I may need half of the
other oven if I can 't fit both birds in one.