[Noisebridge-discuss] Cheap MCU debugging tools (PIC, non-PIC)

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:02:44 UTC 2012

Here's a way to save huge on a lot of things *not* Microchip as well, like
more than $35 off a Saleae 8-channel logic analyzer, cheap/small/working
boost and buck power convertor boards, etc. Of course there's a slew of PIC
stuff too. =P
http://www.microchip.com/pagehandler/en_us/promo/endofyearsale/home.html

"It’s our best sale yet – the annual End of Year Sale 2012!

Save 25% on some of our top selling development tools and stock up for the
New Year. Sale ends Jan 4, 2013.

To take advantage of the sale items, copy the coupon code, click the Buy
Now link to go to microchipDIRECT, add the tool to your cart and paste the
coupon code *EOY2012DT *at checkout."

Happy Hackidays!

--
Anders Nelson