[Noisebridge-discuss] seeking donation of RFID reader equipment

Daniel Pitts Daniel at coloraura.com
Wed Nov 7 21:27:00 UTC 2012

Maybe someone or a group could build one.

Here is my first attempt a searching for the appropriate components...

https://avnetexpress.avnet.com/store/em/EMController/RF-and-Microwave/RF-ICs/RF-ICs-Misc/_/N-100246/Ne-100000?action=products&advAction=&cat=1&catalogId=500201&cutTape=&inStock=&langId=-1&myCatalog=&npi=&proto=&regionalStock=&rohs=&searchType=&storeId=500201&term=rfid&topSellers=&categoryLink=true

Might save money in exchange for time. But it would also be a fun project.