[Noisebridge-discuss] Turkey Day @ Noisbridge

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 05:11:03 UTC 2012

I'm @ the hackerspace right now, I got some dinner earlier & everything's
all cleaned up, & I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU shout out to Link
for bringing in those turkeys, masterminding the whole meal AND cleaning up
afterwards. Noisebridge thanks you, friend. Please come back soon (even if
you aren't making dinner!)

Many blessings

+11+

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM, LinkReincarnate
<linkreincarnate at gmail.com>wrote:

> Oh and if you cant bring food just bring yourself.  I will not be
> offended.  I hope to see lots of people there.

*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*