[Noisebridge-discuss] [sf-lug] about to purchase mini netbook

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:12:09 UTC 2012

Hi Morgan,
That sounds just like the little MSI netbook I have, on which I run Ubuntu
from a 4G USB stick.  I thought it ran standard Ubuntu just fine, running
Unity 3D with no complaints.  Since X was fixed in Ubuntu 10.x, no tweaking
was needed to handle the odd 600 vertical display size. Mine would need
some file shifting to free up any hard disk partition space, all 4
primaries are in use, but that's probably what I'll do, since I recently
fried the little 4G button I had been using.
Ken