[Noisebridge-discuss] Internet troubles

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Nov 28 19:36:31 UTC 2012

I just console'd in via minotaur, and strangely the "bikeshed" Soekris box
was just booting.

Was it just rebooted or something? Seems strange that I happened to just
catch it as it rebooted.

Seems to me like the services are running.
Are you able to get an IP via DHCP? Seems like users are already using it
-- there are 80 NAT states in the conntrack table.

Cheers,
jof