[Noisebridge-discuss] Cool projects for TEDx talk wanted

bandit bandit at cruzio.com
Tue Oct 30 21:54:51 UTC 2012

I suggest a quick look thru hackaday.com - all have pictures,
descriptions, etc

flickr ... killbox is the general quelab.net photo depository - and
quelab.net has a good set of pictures and descriptions.

... bandit

bandit at cruzio.com
505-228-8197
bandit.name

I am a systems engineer, specializing in:
- Mission-Critical embedded systems
- device drivers
- control and data acquisition systems
My stuff *works* - *all the time*.

Member: INCOSE.org, PACA.org, IEEE.org, CaliforniaConsultants.org, quelab.net

And to support my son: Proud members of the New Mexico .NET User Group.
Please go to the community website at www.nmug.net.