[Noisebridge-discuss] Transcript of panel on DARPA and hacker spaces

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 00:11:50 UTC 2012

I used www.speakertext.com to transcribe the panel Mitch organized on DARPA
funding for hacker spaces, which came up a while back.
You can view the original video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3HGUqR4o1M&feature=player_embedded#!

I've attached the plain text transcript.

Speakertext also has a nifty synchronized "captionbox" that lets you scroll
through the transcript, then click on a sentence to jump the video to that
location. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to share or host that. If
someone happens to know how to do that, please contact me.

David Molnar