[Noisebridge-discuss] Somebody Missing

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 08:31:40 UTC 2012

I've noticed that Somebody has been missing from Noisebridge for several days. This is troubling to me, and I am hoping that others from Noisebridge might have seen Somebody.

Somebody cleans the space and keeps it neat. Somebody washes the dishes, buys toilet paper, and rearranges the tables after events. Somebody opens the windows when it gets too stuffy, and closes them when it gets too chilly. Somebody even buzzes people in to the space.

Please, if you see Somebody, please let me know.

- Reverend Mik
[censored by consensus]