[Noisebridge-discuss] vim question

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 12:22:09 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
I have a vim related question. I'm reading an e-book in vim (lovely green text on the black background) but I have a problem to remember where did I finished last when I want to continue reading. I know that I can make a kind of "mark word" and search for it but I wonder if I could somehow make vim start on the line where I finished (where the cursor was last). Do you think it is possible and if so how?

I know it is kind very lazy question but it would be so comfortable ...

Thanks,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org