[Noisebridge-discuss] Open Science Summit This Fri & Sat Oct 19-20

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:12:49 UTC 2012

Noisebridgers,

In full respect and non-competition with an awesome event (HackMeet) this
Saturday, please consider this invitation & discount (it *is* being held
Fri too)--we need your help!

The Open Science Summit is this Fri and Sat (http://opensciencesummit.com/).
The summit has executed the worst marketing campaign in history--but now,
you, Noisebridgers, may be able to help us out, with a boon.

If you'd like to attend for either day, you can register here with this
massive discount code: noise

http://opensciencesummit2012.eventbrite.com/?discount=noise

These codes are in limited supply, so please let me know of other
non-Noisebridgers who would be interested as well.

If you would like to donate any amount, please do so since we are still in
a budget crisis. There is a custom "Donation" ticket option:

http://opensciencesummit2012.eventbrite.com/

Cheers, hope to see you there.

// Matt