[Noisebridge-discuss] USRP schematics? is it even open-source?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Oct 22 06:15:48 UTC 2012

I am trying to find schematics for the USRP-1 by Ettus research, the
original software defined radio.  I don't have the daughterboards i need
and i don't want to buy them ($75) without seeing the schematic first....
at least the schematic of the daughterboards, some of which are apparenty
very simple.

is this hardware open-source?  I can't seem to find the docs on the ettus
website.

this one:
https://www.ettus.com/product/details/USRP-PKG

They have several newer models now, so they may have somewhat moved on
from this one.. but if the docs are available I want them.

thank you,
-jake