[Noisebridge-discuss] If you wanted to complain about something, do it now!

JW idht at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 01:06:02 UTC 2012

Subject: SEND ME PROBLEMS, FEEL FREE TO COMPLAIN! :)

If you wanted to complain about something, do it now! :)

Please save my email somewhere,
and every time something makes you feel sad or unhappy, feel free to EMAIL ME with the word "problem" in the subject line.

It could be "I hate traffic" or "this garbage on the street xxx stinks" or "there is no toilet paper in the bathroom at Noisebridge" or "Why is N Korea so isolated" , or "that bird just shat on me!!!", or "Why there are so many homeless people in SF", or "Bay Bridge has been under construction for so many years"

whatever you feel like. serious.

REPORTING A PROBLEM MAY REDUCE THE LEVEL OF YOUR STRESS. :) and help my project.

Do it as often as you wish, but, if possible, please be specific, so that I can understand what the problem is without context dependent knowledge.

I collect UNIQUE problems, but It's ok to state "I hate traffic x1000 times " to avoid sending 1000 emails and still relieve the stress. :)

SO PLEASE EMAIL ME PROBLEMS
COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL AND NOT JUDGMENTAL.
PLEASE DON'T EXPECT ANY ANSWERS

My email is easy to remember:
idht at yahoo.com

WHY I NEED IT:
I developed a multi-level step by step to-do list  ( U-DO ) and am now working on an advanced heuristic module that could help people to solve problems.
Now I need it to analyze a couple of hundreds of problems, the problems that people have and want to solve.

Thanks everybody, I hope we'll solve  lots of problems together. :)

John Waln
 PS: Helpful tips to remember my email:
I do high tech
Or