[Noisebridge-discuss] cheap SF sublet 8-Nov through 12-Jan with cat

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:09:39 UTC 2012

I have a very small, but really nice studio apartment, on top of a house on top of a hill, with 3 walls of windows (and a great view), in The Castro in San Francisco. The place is incredibly quiet.

I'll be traveling from 8-Nov through 12-Jan. I have a friendly cat who'd love to have company while I'm gone.  (My downstairs neighbor will stay at my place if I dont find anyone else.)

Anyone want a place for this period?  Or know anyone responsible who does?

Please contact me off-list if you're interested.

Best,
Mitch.