[Noisebridge-discuss] Heading to UK/Germany.

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 00:42:27 UTC 2012

Hey NB'ers,
I'm heading to England in early november to spend time with my dad, who's
undergoing chemotherapy in Oxford. because of various levels of family
drama, I'm looking to live elsewhere than at my familie's home. Because
this is a sudden, unexpected expense I'm looking for a couch, room, or work
exchange anywhere that's a bus/train ride to oxford or london. I could also
pay a smallish rent.
Additionally I'd love to get together with anyone in england or germany
(where I'll be in late december) for drinks and general weirdo
get-togethers. I've contacted the London Hackspace but have no connections
to other hacker or maker spaces or anything else neat.
Meredith

--

Ladycartoonist.com

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein