[Noisebridge-discuss] policy on electronics gear dropoff?

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:52:55 UTC 2012

# i also saw this 'on the street' the other day...
# it was actually on the back of S.F. truck...
# FREE ELECTRONICS RECYCLING
# 5106839622

# don't know what they take but WE may be able>>
# to get a regular pick-up set up or???

# be mindful they don't accept calls from>>
# blocked no.s

end comments