[Noisebridge-discuss] Let's Get Additional Bike Parking

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:43:28 UTC 2012

Do you think if those of us who agreed this would be a good idea emailed
that person individually, it would solve their doubt issue?  Or just
aggravate the people we are trying to convince to help us? A wiki page that
works like a petition? Photographic evidence of the bikes locked to parking
meters outside every day?

Muni gave parisoma bike racks, at their old location. Our use patterns are
larger, more consistent, and more full of bicycles. I think they just need
us to prove we want it.