[Noisebridge-discuss] Emoki is on Kickstarter

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:02:39 UTC 2012

Martin, you're right - they are an extension for the Necomimi, which are in
turn based on a brainwave-reading headset made by NeuroSky! Emoki are
making awesome alternative ears to go on the Necomimi servo nubs, and you
can get them bundled together, or just pick a set of ears (if you already
have the base).

I'll definitely contribute. Hannah and Nick are not only Noisebridgers, but
great people who seem to be approaching their craft with the right attitude.

- merlin

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Sean Cusack <sean.p.cusack at gmail.com>wrote:

> Wow!!! This is really rad!! Well done kids - I'll definitely spread the
> word.
>
> Next question...can I hack them easily, or is the brainwave chip
> proprietary?
>
> Sean
> On Oct 8, 2012 12:14 PM, "Eric W. Rasmussen" <ewr at majortek.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hannah and Nick did it! This project is 100% Noisebridge. We've seen it
>> go from concept to reality in front of our eyes.
>>
>> They are trying to raise $35k and already have about $1k. Head over to
>> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/emoki/emoki-animal-ears-you-control-with-your-mindand give some support. Also, their site is live
>> http://www.emokiwear.com/
>>
>> Thanks to everyone for your opinions and assistance.
>>
>> <http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/emoki/emoki-animal-ears-you-control-with-your-mind>

Make your world!
www.alexglow.com