[Noisebridge-discuss] Emoki is on Kickstarter

Ian Smith ismith at metaforgotten.org
Mon Oct 8 21:27:30 UTC 2012

Ooh, neat.  I've been vaguely aware of the Nekomimi headset for a while.  Anyone know if they're cochlear implant-compatible, or if the bits in my head would interfere with the sensor getting a clean read?  Quick googling suggests EEGs are doable in people with CIs, but that the CI does create artifacts - I'm not sure if that's limited to the auditory cortex, or something that the nekomimi would calibrate around.

--
Ian Smith