[Noisebridge-discuss] Let's Get Additional Bike Parking

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Oct 9 00:02:11 UTC 2012

excellent idea, and the answer is yes, although i'm not sure where it is
logged (might be syslog)

someone would have to translate the log data we have into fancy charts
which show numbers of visitors per hour.  It would be very impressive,
despite the fact that a lot of people use other means to enter the space.

only the payphone-code access is logged this way.

-jake

Fiid wrote:
Is there a logfile for the door opening systems that could be used to
prove traffic level?

Just a thought.

--Fiid.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM, James Sundquist
<sundquistjames at gmail.com>wrote:

> Bicycle parking sites were accepted through October 1st so I submitted a
> proposal for outside Noisebridge.  The only major hurdle in having a
couple
> simple racks installed, at a minimum, is just letting the MTA know the
> space exists.  I also submitted a proposal for a second site, outside a
> well known Theater, which the the MTA immediately agreed to "discuss
> further with the owners."
>
> I'm not sure of the best way to convince/interest, but I agree with
Rachel