[Noisebridge-discuss] Linux 101 cancelled

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 04:36:30 UTC 2012

WE will extend our linux time into eric's usual slot of 18:30-20:00(ish)
and anyone who was planning on coming to 101 can still do so and you may
request what you'd like (linux-wise) to do, learn, work on or teach and WE
will do that together...

i will have linux distros with me if you want to do an install or learn to
run it live...

of course the disclaimer on this is if something urgent comes up...

\m at e$tr0/