[Noisebridge-discuss] New Android app: Noisegate

D J Capelis mail at capelis.dj
Wed Oct 10 03:25:42 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:
> will you make the API access this code list?

Probably, that seems like one very reasonable way to do it.

I poked the rack list for access, so let me see if I can poke at
things and get back to you.

> we recently had to revoke the most common code because the space had become
> a zoo.  It's still not back to normal, we need more vigilance.

I think making it easier to ask for a code will diminish the need that
rampantly common codes were filling.  Trying to hack this up all in in
a way that's excellent to everyone's needs may end up being tricky,
but I trust members and users of the space will be vocal and/or hack
things differently if they have quibbles about anything I propose/do.
:)

Once I have a chance to look at the insides of the system and have a
better idea of what's currently going on, I'll poke the list for some
more thoughts about what I'd like to code.

~DJ