[Noisebridge-discuss] Use of Nitrous Oxide in the space on Sunday night

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:30:59 UTC 2012

there have been many incidents @NB involving beings consuming 'a couple
drinks' and much more and no one knows other's tolerence of booze
especially when mixed with meds or other things.

these incidents have led to violent exchanges, breakage, theft,
members/hackers not wanting to hang out and hack at a bad dive bar, people
being permanently and temporarily 86'd from NB, people falsely accused of
things, and the s.f. pigs being called (which they NEVER should be to the
space) among other idiocy.

and the next reply about it is always "no, i just had a couple drinks with
friends".