[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker cracks 4 million hotel locks

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Oct 11 22:01:07 UTC 2012

what, was it fake or something?

it looked to me like the marker had a barrel connector on it which plugs
into the hotel lock on the bottom and makes it open.  I can't say i'm very
surprised about it.

also, your mail client inserts copious double spacing and extravagant
tabbing into your replies.

-jake

Eric wrote:
     1st: Never trust anything the Daily Mail puts out. It's a tabloid.

     2nd: Start a website if this information is important to you. I'll
     give you free server space if you need it. I might build the site
     for you.

     On 10/10/2012 05:29 PM, Mitchel