[Noisebridge-discuss] Use of Nitrous Oxide in the space on Sunday night

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 23:54:50 UTC 2012

I would also point out that characterizations of the people using as
being responsible and behaving appropriate is not borne out by the
facts. At least one person was high enough to fall out of his chair.

 also question anyone's ability to safely and sanely hack while under
the influence. If someone is under the influence while using power tools
 in the shop, soldering, or, gods forbid, working on the server would
give me nightmares.

- Reverend Mik
This message has not been approved by the Marketing Department, and as
such is not considered valid for any official purpose. No focus groups
have been held, no feasibility studies have been drafted, and the color
of this message is not compliant with corporate standards.