[Noisebridge-discuss] Artemis, Star Trek bridge simulation game, anyone want to play?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Oct 12 21:52:08 UTC 2012

So the Doodle ended up picking tonight. Sadly I went and got myself sick
(must have caught something during the drunken drugged up racist
Noisebridge 4 year rave blood orgy birthday party from Sunday night,
though I think most likely I'm having an extreme allergic reaction to
eggplant, which unfortunately is not surprising) and am not planning on
heading into the Mission tonight.

If you want to play Artemis tonight, you still should!

I'll send out another Doodle soon about another game night in the coming
weeks.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net