[Noisebridge-discuss] How do you buy bitcoins?

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 23:36:05 UTC 2012

Nym,

I use bitinstant when I need to convert USD to bitcoin.   They have a
remarkably fast, and fairly anonymous way for me to make cash deposits
at 7-11/Walmart/Walgreens/CVS and convert it to BTC with a ~3% fee.

I also have one of the new BitInstant debit cards.  This will make
conversion to/from BTC much easier.

For quantities under $100, I also do personal exchanges using physical
bitcoins from Casascius.

-M