[Noisebridge-discuss] Learn Surface Mount Soldering Monday Oct 22nd at Noisebridge‏

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Oct 15 19:27:16 UTC 2012

Mitch, i got ahold of a couple of LeOlympia boards ahead of ordering 50 or
more of them, because as you know I have 100 ATMEGA32U4 chips free from
Atmel.

The neat thing about the Leonardo (this is a clone made by the Olympia
hackerspace) is that there is no USB FTDI cable needed - it has USB
support on-board.

Of course, it's a surface-mount chip.  But it would be great for this
workshop, if i can get more boards in time.