[Noisebridge-discuss] Installing doors on the woodshop

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Oct 17 01:27:21 UTC 2012

Ben Kochie wrote, On 2012-10-16 18:23:
> I spent some time trying to find some glass double doors for the shop
> so you could see what's going on in there.
>
> The big thing to make sure is we find door(s) that don't require a
> threshold so there is nothing to block rolling large objects in/out of
> the room.

I think glass doors on the shop are bad due to people wanting to carry
pointy objects in and out while their hands are full.

I would however recommend glass doors for the classrooms, as it keeps
noise out but mildly prevents someone from turning the space into
something uninviting or completely private.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net