[Noisebridge-discuss] Automated Kombucha Brewing Project: Getting together a team

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 02:45:31 UTC 2012

We are having a preliminary meeting on Wednesday the 24th at 7:00pm at
Noisebridge! This is not a set date-- I just want to have a meeting time to
get things started. If you're interested and didn't see the e-mail before,
feel free to add your name to the doodle: http://doodle.com/ibqptvzfm7cepgpc
The best way to contact me is by phone, so feel free to leave your number
or ask for mine off list so we can talk about scheduling or ideas or
whatever!