[Noisebridge-discuss] I got groped at noisebridge at hackmeet

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 05:59:42 UTC 2012

For the sake of a fuller picture could you be specific about where you were
when you were touched, what the surroundings were like (crowded? were you
alone? sitting? standing?), and how much you feel like it was unmistakably
intentional and not accidental? Also could you be more specific about the
reactions of others around you afterward? Had they seen it happen and chose
to say nothing? Did they not see it but you tried bringing it up to them
and they ignored you? Do you have any description of the person who touched
you?

Not to at all take away from what might very well be an assault but on face
value your description of the events could be seen as an accidental grazing
due to the crowd and then, since it was an accident and no one else saw
this, everyone seemed to go about their business like nothing happened
because for all they know nothing did.