[Noisebridge-discuss] I got groped at noisebridge at hackmeet

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 16:22:08 UTC 2012

*On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:19 PM, Susan Werner <heinousbutch at gmail.com>
 wrote:*
About being groped while crying at Noisebridge during the recent hackmeet.

I wish I would get groped at Noisebridge. Naturally, it happened at the
hackmeet that I *missed.* (Who am I kidding? I missed all of them.) I'll
try crying next time, hopefully that'll do the trick. I could use a good
gropin'.

Apologies, I shouldn't belittle or demean your situation with inappropriate
humor. I almost wish I hadn't typed that, but too late now.

Sincerely: sorry you had such a bad experience. Want to expand your
feelings into an essay for the next issue of my zine? I'm thinking I'll
make it an *I Love/Hate Noisebridge doubledecker special*: the first half
will be pure scorching hatred of the space & its rogues gallery of
blackguards, scalawags & sex offenders; then you turn it upside-down to
read the second half, which is one long paean of praise, encomiums without
number, gushing delights, Shakespearean sonnets etc for NB & its unique &
timeless beauty. Your essay would probably go in the first half. Or should
it be love first & then hatred? Or maybe I should alternate page by page,
so the haters don't OD on love, & vice versa? Fuck, I don't know. This
zine-making crap is too hard. I should've finished college.

TonyLLT

PS Did you say you're done with that key, love?

--
*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*