[Noisebridge-discuss] I got groped at noisebridge at hackmeet

hep dis at gruntle.org
Sun Oct 21 16:50:46 UTC 2012

I love how this thread has literally turned into a caricature on how geeks
of the patriarchy handle sexual assault, complete with making light of the
situation, questioning the assaulted's perceptions of the situation (as a
female, i know whenever guys grab my breasts at least half the time, silly
me and my female brain, i was misinterpreting the situation as assault and
a violation of my person when really they were just meaning to get my
attention in the universally known manner of grabbing a woman's breast) and
the old "man i wish *I* could get groped at ___" trope.

Noisebridge: you are really outdoing yourself this time.

-hep