[Noisebridge-discuss] I got groped at noisebridge at hackmeet

VonGuard vonguard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:30:59 UTC 2012

Wow. Really Noisebridge? I am so utterly disappointed in everything
about this email and the reaction to it that I am appalled and ashamed
that I was every associated with the space to begin with.

I sat down in front of the assembled membership 2 years ago and was
almost in tears explaining why this sort of shit had to be taken
seriously, and why Noisebridge could NOT tollerate this typoe of
sexist behavior in the space. It was a fight to get ya'll to recognize
it then. I see now my efforts were pointless.

I apologize to you Susan for the awful behavior of people in the space
and on this list. You're very right in not ever wanting to come back.
Noisebridge has changed. Noisebridge is pure shit now.

This reminds me of Reddit, where rapists are protected and normal
people or accusers are ostracized. Good job people, you fucked up
Noisebridge with your privileged male-ness.