[Noisebridge-discuss] Bicycle parking for Noisebridge

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 23:05:17 UTC 2012

If this happens it would be awesome!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

________________________________
 From: Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com>
To: James Sundquist <sundquistjames at gmail.com>; NoiseBridge Discuss <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>; Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 3:19 AM
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Bicycle parking for Noisebridge

We've been offered a form to fill out to get a "Bike Corral" for outside of Noisebridge.  They look like this:

Part of the application is to give SFMTA photos of lots of bikes, both inside and outside of Noisebridge.

Does anyone have any photos that show lots of bikes inside and/or outside of Noisebridge?  If so, please send them to me and Danny (who'd cc-ed on this email).

The next application deadline is 1-November.

We should also talk with someone at Mi Ranchito, the grocery store at street level, below us, to be sure that the location of a bike corral won't interfere with their operations.

Thanks,
Mitch.